How can peppermint oil help you?
Peppermint can be used for a variety of reasons:
- It soothes the stomach.
- It alleviates indigestion.
- It eliminates reflux.
- It makes our minds alert.
- Relieves sinus congestion.
- varicose veins
- irritable bowel syndrome
- muscle fatigue
- as an antioxidant
- as an antibacterial
- alleviates hot flashes
- congestion from cold, flu and viruses
- as an insect repellent
- for flea control
- deodorizer on the carpet and furniture
- refreshing mint tea or other drink
- freshen your sheets
This is not even a complete list.
How can you use it?
- You can add it to a diffuser for congestion.
- With hot chocolate, just add a drop or two of good quality peppermint essential oil for a delicious minty taste!
- In your favorite brownie recipe, you can add it by adding a few drops into your brownie batter.
- In your special cup of tea, especially when you have a cold, add a drop or two.
- On your wrists, temples, feet or neck for health and wellness needs—just dab a drop or two in each location.
- Mix it with water in a spray bottle for everything from a room deodorizer, burns, odors and sanitization.
- Or, add a drop of peppermint essential oil on top of your favorite ice cream.
Where can you get some?
On Amazon, of course, or contact Moi (Me in French), to talk about the Young Living brand of essential oils. These two brands below are solid choices and cost around $10 a bottle. I use Plant Therapy extensively, but I also really like Edens Garden essential oils.