When I first received my bottle of copaiba essential oil, I thought, What is this? I mean, whoever heard of copaiba? But, this little bottle of strange oil packs a stronger punch than you think!
What do others say about their use of copaiba essential oil?
- This oil soothes teething and helps remove tooth pain in general.
- Copaiba dissolves moles.
- It clears your skin and gets rid of problem acne.
- Copaiba oil soothes aching joints and soothes arthritis.
- This may remove neck pain.
How do you use it?
Copaiba essential oil can be used in three ways:
- Topically, you use copaiba on the soles of your feet, wrists and directly on affected areas.
- Aromatically, you may use it in a diffuser, or through the simple inhalation from a bottle of the oil.
- You may take it internally, such as in a capsule or directly on your gums and teeth.
What exactly is copaiba?
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of copaiba trees, which naturally grow in South America. These trees are a general species of tree which are labeled as pinnate-leaved, legume trees (The photo above shows how they extract the copaiba resin from the trees).
The tree itself has a history of medicinal uses, particularly in Brazil, which are documented in several studies. Use of the oil has been proven to be anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, muscle relaxant, and assists in stopping bleeding.
Want more information? Or, want to learn more about essential oils in general? You can see other testimonials about Young Living’s essential oils here.