This is our Dollar Tree. We go there every week.
But, be natural? With help from Dollar Tree? But, as we all know, there are times money is tight and living frugal takes a front seat to natural and organic.
While any of us could have no plastics or chemicals in our home, that is impossible in today’s world to completely avoid them. Sometimes, we have to take baby steps to living natural and organic. Other times a financial crisis hits and you have to find the most frugal ways to live, even if it isn’t natural and organic.
If you are budget conscious, you already know it is those little things we need that add up when you walk into WalMart. One item becomes $50 for the 5-6 items you walk out with. But Dollar Tree helps our family with things like this. Every store is different, based on the neighborhood of its location, but generally, you can find these items below at most stores and save money. Remember, everything at Dollar Tree is $1!
- Paraben-shampoo and conditioner
- Paraben-free lotion
- Sea salt meat seasonings
- Chopped fresh garlic
- Natural ketchup, without, you guessed it, High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Dish rags
- Cloth placemats
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Natural teas, including Chai tea
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned vegetables
- Brown rice
- Frozen fingerling garlic butter potatoes
- Dish towels
- Vegetable seeds and potting soil
- Glass containers
- Ceramic plates
- Vitamins and supplements (everything from ginseng to B vitamins)
- Nasal strips
- Ceramic mugs
- Tin containers
- Decorative boxes
- Plush rag dolls and animals
- Seasonings for cooking and baking
- Glass vases and decorative containers
- Decorative rocks
- Tin baking sheets
- Quick oats
Of course, this list is not inclusive, but it sure saves our family money!
Blessings to you and your family~Kim