Most of us know cranberry juice’s natural God-given benefit of curing or curbing urinary or bladder infections. However, there are also other naturally healing characteristics of cranberries. So, if you or your child has problems with obesity, urinary tract infections, dental problems, or cholesterol, cranberries and cranberry juice are good choices. Look and see what the benefits are:
1) They have high amounts of vitamin K, calcium, and manganese.
2) They block the e-coli bacteria that may be stuck in your bladder from accumulating and spreading, hence they heal bladder infections.
3) They are known to increase good cholesterol and decreases bad cholesterol.
4) They hinder the growth of plaque causing bacteria on your teeth.
5) They are a cure for sore throats and colds and help support respiratory infections.
6) They have an emulsifying effect on the fat stored in your body; in other words, cranberries can help shed unwanted pounds.
7) They are known to fight several different types of cancer.
8) They protect our cardiovascular system, and there are strong studies to back this up.
9) They protect our liver as well, and perhaps prevents kidney stones (studies are mixed on this).
10) Cranberries are strong antioxidants and reduce inflammation.
11) They also are known to prevent stomach cancers and ulcers.
12) Cranberries strengthen your bones and teeth, because they are a good source of calcium.